Have you or your children experienced domestic abuse? Would you like some support in how to parent during or after this?
Parenting sessions are available in various locations across South Gloucestershire in the daytime and evening and are open to all parents and carers. They are free of charge with crèche facilities at the daytime sessions.
Areas we cover in the workshops:
• Recognising skills and strengths – what is working already
• Understanding how domestic abuse can affect children
• Talking to your child about their experiences
• Identifying support networks
• Managing conflict and difficult situations (including contact)
Our next evening sessions start in September:
When: 7pm to 8.30pm
Dates: 17th Sept, 24th Sept, 1st Oct, 8th Oct, 15th Oct and 22nd Oct
Where: Mangotsfield Secondary School, Rodway Hill, Mangotsfield, Bristol, BS16 9LH
Our next daytime sessions start in November – details TBC.
For further information, please contact Helen on 07850 912 230 or 0117 961 3065.