HELP US HELP YOUNG SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE
In just a few weeks Survive will be losing funding for its core children’s services. We will no longer be able to fully support children and young people who have been affected by domestic abuse.
Which means we will no longer be able to:
- Provide a full Play Service for children who live in our refuges
- Provide our unique Back on Track group programme for 11-17 year olds
- Provide our dynamic prevention programme Connect with Respect; including 1:1 support for children in schools
- Provide our bespoke 1:1 Outreach Service that supports young people in the community
We need your help
Survive passionately believes that children experiencing domestic abuse have the right to be heard and to access high quality support.
- £5 can pay for a box of toys for a child in refuge
- £10 can pay for a worker for an hour to expertly support a child
- £50 can go towards providing a Back on Track session for a young person
- £100 can go towards providing a Connect with Respect prevention workshop in a school.